07 January 2011

New Found Love...MCM!







Sorry Juicy, Louis, and any other brand I have been carrying at this moment. There's a brand making a comeback in the fashion world and an entrance into my heart! I am in love with MCM and their cognac color bags. So classy and chic, I must own some of these bags soon. Quoted from Wiki "Mode Creation Munich (MCM) is Germany's luxury brand, founded in 1976 in Germany, but now based in South Korea. Mode Creation Munich is headed by chairman and CEO Sung-Joo Kim. It now has offices in 8 countries worldwide with over 70 boutiques." I use to live in South Korea in a city called Taegu or Daegu (it's kind of like toe-ma-to and ta-ma-to.. pronounciation thing). I will be visiting soon and will definitely will be purchasing some of these beautiful classic.