14 December 2010

M.I.A. + Christmas List

Sorry I have been a little bit M.I.A. I am in Florida visiting family. I thought I brought all of gadgets but I left my USB cord to my camera so I can't upload my videos or photos to my computer *sad face*. Hopefully I get my 1st wish on my Christmas (like promised to me) my iPhone 4, I will be able to record my videos in HD!  and be able to upload how cool. If you don't already know beside the fashion and makeup and a BIG technology fan. I always get new phones (I've been pretty faithful to iPhones lately) and things like computers and camera whatever. My mom always tells me I should be going to school for Technology Engineering instead of Fashion Journalism, but my passion for fashion is bigger than it is for technos! lol soooo here is my Christmas List 2010

Apple iPhone 4

Louis Vuttion Damier Azur Speedy 35


Steve Madden Troopa Combat Boots in Black

Forever 21 Gift Card (I seem to receive as least one of these every year because my family and friends know I love this store! lol)

As I get older my list gets shorter lol, but these are just the MAIN things i want. Makeup and clothes or other misc. I tend to buy for myself, I will do a post of the things I did receive. What's on your 2010 christmas list? I wanna know!